Thursday, October 28, 2010

Awesome Customized Stuff!

So I am currently in love with CafePress.com--a fabulous online store where you can design your own t-shirts, bags, sweatshirts, mugs, stickers...pretty much anything you want.  I recently designed a bag on there in support of my amazing boyfriend, Thomas, who is in the Marine Corps (oorah!).  I ordered it last week and they said that it would probably get to me around November 2nd.  Well, I just got it yesterday!  And it had to go through the tangle that is the university postal system too.  So that was exciting.  The bag itself looks great; they did a fabulous job of printing it up.  The best part?  It only cost twenty dollars, INCLUDING shipping and handling.  Yeah, you read that right.  Twenty bucks.  It was glorious.  I promise to post pictures of the bag as soon as I get ahold of the cord to connect my camera to my computer!

xoxo,
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment