Tuesday, November 2, 2010

'Tis the Season!!!

Hello all!  I am getting VERY excited for the holidays, so forgive me if I blog a lot about that between now and December 25th.  I did some of my shopping online last night, which was very exciting--I love etsy.com and VeraBradley.com.  I ordered some adorable presents from both of those websites.  Be sure to check out Vera Bradley's SALE section; there are some adorable pieces for much less than full price. 

Also, some tips for shopping etsy.com: it helps if you go in with a general idea of what you're looking for.  It's a difficult site to browse, because there are so many things on there.  So if you have NO idea what to get someone, it's not the best, but if you know you want to get your sister a snowflake necklace (or whatever) by all means investigate.  It's very precisely sorted, so it's super-easy to navigate if you know what you want.

I'm going home this weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to get some in-person shopping done too.  I'll keep you all posted!

xoxo,
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment